Saturday, August 11, 2012

Why I'm starting this blog

People have been telling me for a while now that I am "crafty." I do have to say, crafting is an intense passion of mine. I love to browse the internet for basic crafting ideas, and then give them my own, special, imaginative twist. Over the years, I have made many things for many people. However, I have not kept very good documentation or photos of these things. I now have nothing to show for all the time and work I've put into my creations. I am hoping to change all of that with this blog. It is mostly for me to have a place for organizing all my projects, but the plus is that I get to share my creations and "found ideas" with a larger audience, and hopefully inspire someone else's creativity along the way. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment